Hello, my name is Alondra Valencia, I'm 24, I'm from Campeche Mexico and I chose a career in law because I want to understand the system, mainly, know ours rights and defend them, for the sake of doing the right things. I'd like to defend the right reasons in cases of injustice.
I think the function of a lawyer it's important, by listening about unfavorable situations for some people and how they've needed legal aid

Traducción:
Hola, mi nombre es Alondra Valencia, tengo 24 años, soy de la ciudad de Campeche, México  y elegí la licenciatura en derecho porque quiero entender el sistema, principalmente conocer nuestros derechos y defenderlos, por el bien de hacer el bien. Me gustaría defender las razones correctas en casos de injusticia.

Creo importante la función del abogado, al escuchar de situaciones desfavorables para algunas personas y de cómo han necesitado de la ayuda legal.

Comentarios